Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick note to wish everyone a happy and safe New Year's Eve. I ended up not going north for vacation after all, the weather made the driving unsafe. So I kept my store open this whole time. I will however, be closing it later today. Until then there a few items left all under $10: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5013829 After I close the store you will not see these items again at these prices. I have decided to stop underselling my work. I know the quality of my work and I know the value of what I do, so in the future items will be priced accordingly. These particular items may or may not be there when I re-open but if they are they won't be listed at these prices. Just a heads up in case you had you eye in something. :)

Aside from that, expect great things from Girl Is Poison this year! I have lots of plans and my Spring collection: "Classic" is coming along nicely. If you like vintage style but don't want to look dusty and moth eaten then this one is right up your alley. Everyone have a good time tonight, I know I will!

~Lux

2 comments:

Robot Nine said...

Hope you get a chance to vist Robot Nine today and play the Picture puzzle, nobody has won yet.
Alan
Robot Nine

HildeKitten said...

Happy new year to you too!!!!